A Skinbased skishoe designed to meet the needs of our most demanding user group – kids! Purpose built, the tough and adaptable POH 100 includes many child-specific features that allow us to offer the same Skinbased experience to the youngest members of the family.
Lightweight and stable, this skishoe is also perfect for those just learning the joys of sliding on snow. Pair it with the EA Junior Universal binding, and you have a combination that gives kids real freedom to explore the wintry wilderness.
Purpose: Our children's skishoe. Recommended for those between 5 and 10 years.
- OAC-Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Child-friendly composite edges
- Weight 450g w/o binding
- Length 100 cm
- Width 98-80-82mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech