Short, wide and lightly cambered, the new WAP 129 skishoe is ideally suited for travel through deep snows and dense forests. Its short length makes it highly maneuverable in areas of thick vegetation, while its broad width and improved shovel design offer plenty of float when needed. With composite edges, the WAP is also ideal for use around pets. Providing a super solid platform underfoot, the WAP is great for all users, notably those skishoers who desire maximum stability.
Purpose: Traveling in deep powder snow and/or dense forests. Great for casual tours with the family or pets. Perfect for hunters and other users who are looking to use Skinbased skishoes as a tool for winter access.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase
- ABS reinforcements in base tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Pet-friendly composite edges
- Weight 970 g w/o binding
- Length 129 cm
- Width 137-120-129 mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech